- B_FIT is under no circumstances accountable for any direct, non-direct, accidental, consequential, or exceptional harm taking place from using or the inability to use the website.
Most websites, once visited, put a small file on the hard disc of visitor's computer (browser). This file is called Cookies, which are files are text files. These text files contain information availing the website which put it to retrieve it when necessity, during the user's forthcoming visit to the website. The saved information includes:
Identity data - username, password, and date of birth
Contact details - billing address, email address or phone numbers
Financial statements - bank account details and payment card
Transaction data - details aboutpayments.
Saving page settings in case this was available at the website.
Saving colors chosen by the user.
When you give us the notes and answers to the questionnaire
- The visitor may not have to enter the password at every time they visit the website, as the system of the website will be able to detect it via cookie files. and so forth. Accordingly, B_FIT's website is to use the information existing on the cookies files for technical purposes related to it, and this is when it is visited more than once. Also, the website can change the information existing on cookie files or adding new information when you visit the B_FIT's website.
- You are fully accountable for the validity and honesty of the information sent via this website.
- CCTV cameras are used outside our clubs for security reasons as required by the regulations set by the Ministry of Sports, images are kept securely and are only accessed when needed when an accident is being investigated.
Why we use your personal information:
1-To improve customer service and website - the information you provide helps us respond to customer requests and support your daily needs. We may need your input to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our website is as interesting and useful as possible.
2-To improve marketing and promotions - we and our external partners may use personal information to give you updates about news, special offers, promotions, products, or services of interest to you. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time - simply contact us or use the unsubscribe links in any marketing message sent to you. Where you choose not to receive marketing communications, this will not apply to personal information provided to us as a result of a purchase of the Services or any other transaction between you and us.
To be able to help you protect your personal information, we recommend the following procedures:
- Contacting us immediately when you think that someone enabled to obtain your username or password.
-To maintain your personal information, the electronic storage and sent personal information are secured through using the appropriate security technologies.
-This website contains links for websites or portals that may use ways to protect the information and its privacy differ from the ways we use; we are not responsible for the content, ways, privacies of these other websites. We advise you to refer to privacy notices of these websites.
- The Privacy and Confidentiality code has been prepared to help the visitors and users understand the nature of data gathered from them when they visit the website and how to deal with it.
- The website Administration takes the proper, appropriate procedures and measures in order to maintain the personal information which it has in a safe way guaranteeing its protection against loss or unlicensed access, or abuse. And among the most important measures applied at the Armah in order to protect the visitor's personal information are the following:
Strict procedures and measures in order to protect the information security, and the technology used to shield from fraud and unlicensed access to our systems.
Regular and periodical updating of protection procedures and regulations which meet or are more than standards.
Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal information.
When you inquire or request information on a specific service, or in case of giving additional information using any of the communication means with B_FIT whether electronic or non-electronic such as inquiring about our website, we use your email to reply to your inquiries. Also, it is possible to save your email and message, and our answer to it for quality monitoring purposes. We also could do that for legal and censoring purposes.
Changing the privacy statement
B_FIT reserves the right to amend this privacy statement as needed, for example, in order to comply with changes in laws or regulations, practices and procedures with B_FIT, or requirements imposed by data protection authorities.
In this case, B_FIT will inform its candidates, customers and other persons of any material change in the privacy statement.
How can you contact us: