- Please read the following Terms carefully, which may be updated by B_FIT club from time to time. These Terms define your and Armah’s rights and obligations.
The most current version of these Terms can be accessed at any time at www.bfit.com.sa. Changes to these Terms will be notified via posting on the Site (or other written notice to you).
- By accessing, browsing, and/or using the Site and/or any facility operated by Armah sports, you accept and agree to be bound to these Terms. In addition, when using Armah services, you also shall be subject to any posted guidelines, FAQs, or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time.
BECOMING A MEMBER
- The joining fees, membership plan and its associated upfront payment or monthly direct debit membership fees, and the initial minimum term and payment dates are determined based on the chosen specifications on the application form. (The initial minimum term is the first period of the membership).
- The joining fee does not solely reflect the right to use the club or its facilities and services, it only entitles the members to subscribe for the monthly plan. It is also non-refundable under any circumstances.
Our memberships are monthly (automatically renewed) with direct debit payment plans. In such a case, your
card details will be saved securely for recurring payments. We also offer upfront paid memberships which can be for 3, 6, or 12 months.
- If you are paying by direct debit and you fall behind with your monthly membership fees, we may suspend or cancel your membership. Joining fees will be required again if the membership is not reactivated within 3 days of your payment due date, this will be considered a new membership.
- If we decide to increase our membership fees for any reason, your fees will not increase in your initial minimum term of membership. We will give you a minimum of 14 days’ notice of any fee change. If you pay your membership fees upfront, we will only review your membership fees when your membership is due for renewal.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES - PERSONAL TRAINING
- Personal trainers at our clubs will be available for you to book sessions with based on the Personal Training available packages and schedules.
- Personal Training and Group class sessions can be booked/cancelled/ rescheduled via the members’ online platforms and the mobile app (Terms & Conditions apply).
- Each Personal Training session has a 50-minute duration starting from the specified booking time.
The Swimming Personal Training session has an in-water 45-minute duration in a booked time slot of 60 minutes.
Unused sessions expire if not used within a certain period - based on the package purchased – and as described below:
. One session: after 1 week from purchase day.
. 5 sessions packages: After 4 week from purchase day.
. 10 sessions package: after 6 weeks from the date of purchase.
. 20 sessions package: after 12 weeks from the date of purchase.
* SESSIONS ARE ALLOWED ONLY FOR MEMBERS WITH VALID AND ACTIVE MEMBERSHIPS.
- Personal training fee will be paid separately from your membership and is not transferable or refundable.
- No compensation will be given for any Personal Training sessions that are missed or cancelled out of the cancelation time, which is 4 hours before the session time.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES - GROUP FIT-NESS CLASSES
In order to ensure a safe and effective training in our group training program, we require that members read and respect the following rules:
- For Group Exercise classes, members will be allowed to book any certain public group class 7 days before it is scheduled on the timetable. In order to participate in class, register via the App. Remember to check in through the special device at the entrance of the class.
- Not showing up to a class you’ve booked, and without cancelling the booking within the cancellation window (up to 2 hours prior to class start), will count as a strike. Once 3 strikes occur within a period of 30 days, you will not be allowed to book any class for one week and that duration can increase if the action is repeated. This rule is to improve the service and experience of members and allow the maximum number of members to benefit from the Group Classes.
- To increase chances of members joining group classes, a waiting list will be open for registration in case the class capacity is reached.
- Moving from the waiting list to the participants list occurs on a first- come, first-serve basis, right before the class starts.
- The waiting list members are not required to cancel their listing if they decide not to attend the class.
You can cancel your booking 2 hours prior to the start of the class. Cancellations after that time will not be accepted.
- Mobile phones are allowed in the group training studio but should be kept aside, only for emergency use.
Please be on time before the start of the class.
- It is not allowed to enter in a class that already started. Start means when the group of participants initiated the warm up or first segment of the class.
- Entrance into class in progress is prohibited means when music and other members are exercising or cooling down in special poses of exercises.
- During class and for your safety, follow exercise proposals offered by your instructor. Please don’t improvise.
- Please inform the instructor, before the start of class, if you need to leave early. When the moment of leaving comes, please leave without disturbing the rest of participants.
- For your safety, interior training/ sport shoes are required.
- No shoes or socks are allowed during some Mind Body classes (Yoga and Pilates). The classes are conducted barefoot due to full connection and grounding to the floor. No shoes are allowed in any Mind Body class.
Walking barefoot from the locker rooms to activities areas is not permitted.
For hygienic reasons, use a small towel during your workout.
- Inform the trainer if you are pregnant or have any other health conditions. If you feel any signs of dizziness, lack of air, or fainting sensation, lower the intensity or stop the effort.
- Drink enough water, your body needs to be hydrated during exercise. We don’t recommend drinking water during some of the body & mind sessions (i.e. Yoga classes); we suggest you hydrate prior to Yoga classes.
- In Group classes, any comments you have for the instructor should be discussed after class with the instructor, CGM or FD.
- You are kindly requested to return any equipment you use to its place, at the end of the class.
Our products and services rules are made to create the best experience possible for all our members. We hope that you will enjoy the experience and we commit ourselves to make this reality.
- The clubs you can use depend on the type of membership you have chosen. If you have
a multi-club membership, you can use any B_FIT club across the Kingdom.
If you have a single-club membership, you can only use your home club.
- Before joining, please make sure you are aware of all the membership options and which club(s) your membership allows you to use, including club type and access times which might change from time to time.
FREEZING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- If you need to take a temporary break from your upfront paid membership (3, 6 or 12-months memberships) or your Monthly recurring membership, Members are allowed to request freezing their memberships for free as follows:
. 3 months membership: 21 days freeze duration, consumed in 3 requests, 7 days freeze for each request.
. 6 months membership: 49 days freeze duration, consumed in 7 requests, 7 days freeze for each request.
. 12 months membership: 91 days freeze duration, consumed in 13 requests, 7 days freeze for each request.
. Monthly recurring membership: 7 days per month. – Unused balance doesn’t get carried over to the following months.
- Additionally, for the monthly recurring membership, the member can freeze a full one month during a period of 12 months, with an additional fee of 150 SR.
You can request to freeze your membership online through your client portal and mobile app. We will send you a confirmation once we have processed your freeze request.
CANCELLING YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
- The monthly recurring membership will continue to be renewed monthly until the member requests cancellation through club staff with a one-month notice period.
- In case the member fails to settle his/her dues on the membership renewal date, the member will be liable to settle a one-month fee under any circumstances.
The club management has the right to cancel any member’s membership in these circumstances:
1.If the member has seriously broken the club rules or any terms of this contract.
2.If the member doesn’t pay any fee or charge within three days of the date it was due.
3.If the member’s club permanently closes where a refund for the remaining period will be issued or for any other reason if we consider it necessary to end the member’s contract.
4.If the club management sees for any reason that the presence of a member is harmful or unpleasant or has exhibited unacceptable behavior towards club employees or members, or any other matter.
5.If the member is proven to take photographs of other members or staff members without their knowledge and consent.
6.If you pay your membership fees upfront in one single lump sum, your membership will automatically end once you have completed this term, unless you choose to renew your membership, in this case your second membership will start after the end of the previous membership.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP:
- There is a membership transfer fee of 150 SR to be paid before starting the transfer procedures at the club.
- The membership owner and the new beneficiary must be present together at the club at the time of the transfer.
- It’s not allowed to transfer the ownership of a monthly recurring membership.
- An upfront paid membership can only be transferred once, from the original buying member to another person. The other person cannot transfer it again to someone else.
- Memberships that are bought under a special corporate offer for a certain organization or entity’s employees cannot be transferred to another person.
- It is not allowed to transfer a membership to a previous or current member of the club.
- Under all circumstances, it is not allowed to transfer an upfront membership if the remaining duration of the membership is 30 days or less.
- It’s not allowed to transfer the ownership of free months.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older. We might, exceptionally, accept 16 years or older, in specific clubs. Members
- less than 18 years old will be required to present their guardian consent and signature on their behalf.
You agree to use your fingerprint/facial recognition scanners to access the club and to comply with the clubs’ rules.
-A credit/debit card must be registered in the member’s account in order for the member to be eligible for the monthly recurring membership.
- Members cannot cancel their membership and ask for a refund of membership fees at any case after 48 hours from the membership start. In such case, within 48 hours from the start of the membership, 100 SR will be deducted from the refund amount as refund fees.
- There may be occasions where we must close all, or part of, the club. We will endeavor to advise you in advance where possible unless the issue is urgent or an emergency. Where possible, we will try to reopen the club as quickly as possible.
- The club reserves the right to temporarily close if the need arises.
- We will not be liable for or responsible for any failure to perform any of our obligations under this agreement which are caused by any event that is outside our reasonable control.
- Last entry to the club must be 30 minutes before closing time.
- Please be aware that our swimming pools may not be under constant supervision. If you have a medical condition that may affect your safety or wellbeing, we strongly advise you to be accompanied whilst swimming.
- It is forbidden to use mobile phones inside the pool area or surrounding areas.
- Customs and traditions of Saudi Arabia as well as the club rules must be respected at all times. The club has the right to cancel any member’s membership if the member fails to adhere to rules and regulations.
- Members must adhere to a decent dress code, and the club’s management has the full right to warn members if it is noticed that they are wearing immodest clothing. In all cases, it is necessary to cover the body from the neck to the knees in all areas of the club.
- Lockers are available for usage during the club’s operating hours, while the member is present in the club. The club staff will automatically unlock all lockers at closing time and empty their contents without incurring any liability to the club or its staff.
- The locker and its contents are fully under the member’s responsibility during the member’s stay in the club.
- For a better club environment, it is not allowed to bring in food from outside the club.
- Car parking area is available for members only, however, neither the club nor its staff can be held responsible for parking lot related incidents.
- It is not allowed to offer personal training services (paid or unpaid) to any member in the club. This service is exclusively provided by the club’s specialized trainers. Doing that can result in membership cancelation and having the member and the unauthorized trainer added to the blacklist without refund.
- The pool and spa area close 30 mins before the club closing time.
- Smoking is prohibited in and around the club.
- Members should shower before using the swimming pool or jacuzzi.
- To help us maintain a good environment, it is strictly forbidden to drop or throw weights to the floor. Members are also required to return the weights they have used to their specific place, racks, shelves, containers, hooks, etc... after use.
- It is not allowed to offer the club staff any personal gifts or money. In case
you wanted to give a gift to express gratitude of the staff member efforts, then please make sure you obtain the club manager approval.
- Members are fully responsible for the wristband or/and access barcode usage. All activities will be registered under the member who was assigned the wristband at the initial club joining process. Under no circumstances can a member’s access be shared or given to someone else.
- In the event that the bracelet was given to another member, the club’s management has the full right to cancel the membership of the original owner of the bracelet without refunding any amounts.
- The wristband can be used as a method of payment, and the usage falls under the member or the client’s responsibility and the company is neither liable nor responsible for the usage under any circumstances.
Members are advised to always keep their wristbands safe. Replacement wristbands will be provided if the member loses the bracelet. Also, a fee of 50 SR will be charged for the replacement wristband.
- It is not allowed to use personal speakers as it might disturb other members.
- Modest Gym attire is required, covering the area from the neck to knees.
- Our staff and subcontractors are not necessarily medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we firmly recommend that you get advice from a specialized doctor first.
- B_FIT clubs do not endorse and takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Site, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. B_FIT club reserves the right, at any time, for any reason not prohibited by law, to deny permission to anyone linking a website to www.bfit.com.sa.
- That, the site and any downloadable software, content, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site and any downloadable software, content, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Regarding the use of the site and any downloadable software, content, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the site in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of the site at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
- If any provision of these Terms shall
be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Communication messages via email, mobile texts or mobile notifications can be expected any time after the members enrollment.
It may include updates, confirmations, billing information as well as marketing communications.
· By using the site, you promise to:
· Respect our facility
· Respect our procedures
· Respect our teams
· Respect our customers
· Respect our product
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
- In the event a dispute arising between you and B_FIT club, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and B_FIT agree that any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement, or our services (Claims) shall be resolved in accordance with the provisions below or as otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing by the parties. Before resorting to formal proceedings, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution and we will consider reasonable requests to resolve
the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation, as an alternative to litigation.
- All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Site, must be submitted to binding arbitration, and decided on an individual basis, without the right for any claims to be pursued or decided as a class, consolidated, collective or representative action.
You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by B_FIT club in our sole discretion. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others
does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter here of.
USER CONSENT AND UNDERTAKING
- The website user or member understands
and accepting all the conditions and the rights of Armah’s Sports Company for its trademarks, copyrights and website user conditions and accept all above conditions, in case of any breach for any right owned by Armah Sports Company it reserves the full right to claim appropriate compensation from the violating user or member.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- If you have any questions, comments, or complaints, please contact us via email or our customer services team within the club.
We can make reasonable changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Additional terms and conditions might be added for specific membership types i.e., corporate, partnerships, promotions etc. Such terms will be shown in conjunction with any related offer or agreement and may supersede the above terms, once agreed in writing.